Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #163 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
I understand many people don't want Cena/Rock to happen again because they don't like Cena. But, Cena should have won last year and they could have done away with it. The Rock would have still came out the next night and said he's challenging for the WWE Championship. Nobody would have though less of him since he lost to a guy who's been booked like superman for the last eight years. It's not like he would have lost to a jobber like Yoshi Tatsu, he lost to John Cena. Hell, Hogan lost to Rock at Wrestlemania 18 and he won the WWE Championship a month later.

The only other time I can think of WWE putting over a wrestler from the past era over the previous era in a big time match was Hogan beating Randy Orton. And, well all know Hogan's ego, so that's not a shock.
No the reason why they put the Rock over Cena is because they think the fans want to see 3 matches between these two. Also all Cena said for a year was The Rock could not beat him at Wrestlemania so if he won the first match what would that have proven? Getting Cena to walk out and say I told you so?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline   Reply With Quote