Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Final JLA Film Characters

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Final JLA Film Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCage View Post
I'm not sure how much most of you are into the JLA, but really they kinda fucked up. The first appearance of JLA, the line up is Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, and they have been the original and leading members since. So dropping out just two of the originals kinda makes it look like they really don't want to bother writing everyone. Almost like a cash in sequel, only it's not a sequel. But, I was pretty much fully expecting them to drop at least one person anyway since there is literally no chance of us getting movies leading into this when there's only two years left aside from maybe Man of Steel.
Well the original lineup of The Avengers has Wasp & Giant/Ant Man and no Black Widow, Hawkeye or Cap and people didn't lose their minds. And with them dropping two they hopefully can focus on fleshing out Lantern and Flash. Also if it's actually good then you have something to add in the sequel.

Plus seriously, it's Aquaman. Does anyone actually like him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote