Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Final JLA Film Characters

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Deathstroke Wilson
"Take my word for it, Robin, you shouldn't play with fire."

Deathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missed
Default Re: Final JLA Film Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCage View Post
I'm not sure how much most of you are into the JLA, but really they kinda fucked up. The first appearance of JLA, the line up is Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, and they have been the original and leading members since. So dropping out just two of the originals kinda makes it look like they really don't want to bother writing everyone. Almost like a cash in sequel, only it's not a sequel. But, I was pretty much fully expecting them to drop at least one person anyway since there is literally no chance of us getting movies leading into this when there's only two years left aside from maybe Man of Steel.
This is why Avengers succeeded, i personally think the JLA movie will be shit (this is a step in the right direction taking Manhunter and Aquaman out), but Warner has never had a good track record with live action films, besides the obvious Dark Knight trilogy.

Deathstroke Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote