Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dualshock and his sheep on WF

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #170 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Dualshock and his sheep on WF

The funny thing is that blur and I barely interacted with each other. I can't remember that any one of us replied to another with "I agree" or formed a tag team or some shit like that. This thread is just a random butthurt rant.

I still lol when legendmaker2 replied with "you both red repped me at the same time, that means I am right and he is indeed your sheep". Maybe we red repped you at the same time because you made a rant about both of us at the same time. Have you ever thought of that idiot? haha

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote