Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #3006 (permalink)
Hennessey
21-0

Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Holy fuck, I ordered Insanity for my little sister from Beachbody, and I swear I spent 28 minutes on the phone ordering it. The lady on the other side tried to sell me so much shit, and she kept repeating herself so many times, no matter how many times I told her I just wanted to buy dvd's. She kept telling me "well just to let you know in case you are interested". Holy fuck, that entire company is so money hungry. I am giving you a 120 bucks already and you are still trying to sell me a bunch of shit.
Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote