Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Connor O'Brien....
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 05:03 PM
KuritaDavion
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Re: Connor O'Brien....

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
With Ascension obviously being no more I think it was a good move on the part of the WWE to keep the gimmick, and have O'Brien go singles with it. Does anyone else think he should debut in the Royal Rumble? He has ring presence, and while he may never main event I think this is a character that is ready for the WWE. I wouldn't mind O'Brien, and Kane feud. Granted Kane is in a tag team with Bryan. However, I have a feeling Kane may be done with Team Hell No after Rumble. I feel like Team Hell No has run it's course. O'Brien vs Kane anyone?
No you usually wait until after WM time before debuting anyone so they can get proper time, with everything leading up to WM they may not care about you while they're dealing with Cena/Rock, Taker's streak, Punk/whomever, etc.

And we should see how he does as a singles act first before moving him up because they may be just biding time until they can think of something else for him to do.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome