Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Leo Kruger = A modern day Skinner?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Interceptor88
Little Poppa Pump

Interceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Leo Kruger = A modern day Skinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
How could you have preferred that? It was one of the blandest things I've seen. Kruger's current gimmick is great, I'm just concerned that there are a whole bunch of dark heels and characters on NXT and I'm not sure how they will all fit on the main roster. Maybe a tag-team with Ohno would be the best way for Kruger to be called up, and that would put Ohno over as a dangerous individual as well.
I hope this is a new era of dark gimmicks instead of the "I'm better than everyone" and "I'm the future of the WWE" myriad of bland cocky heel characters we have had the last few years.

Some say dark gimmicks are outclassed. I think they simply make WWE more funny, entertaining and awesome and are cookie cutter characters wich should be outclassed. I'm talking about you, Dallas .
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote