Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #455 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 04:12 PM
LBGetBack
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Exactly Notorious! But guess it was such a big event attended and watched by such a huge audience that this story has exploded for whatever reason is more talked about than whatever The President said. Never mind before the military representative spoke every one was already talking about how she stole the show with her performance. I can't stand how media blows these stories out of proportion many times.

I'll tell you one thing, they gave Beyonce even MORE hype for her SuperBowl Halftime Show performance.

The media is pathetic. Period. They got stuck on a few stories at a time and just blow them up in the most obnoxious way possible.

I don't even like most of Beyonce's music but she is a fantastic performer, and seems like a pretty good person for someone at her level for that long(usually they all go nuts and turn into aholes, she seems cool)....there's absolutely no reason to go at her. She's obviously talented and tries to be a positive person and role model. If they really feel the need to be at an artists throat, there are plenty of untalented aholes out there to pick from.

Been playing this one a lot lately. I know it came out past Keith's "prime", but he can make slow jams like this forever.....the music world just stops treating cats like Keith as "relevant artists" once they hit a certain age even if their music is still 100 times better than these new cats. But anyway, this song is so smooth.

Last edited by Clique; 01-31-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: double post

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome