Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Take Two Owner Of 2k And Rockstar Buys WWE's Video Game License

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
Deathstroke Wilson
"Take my word for it, Robin, you shouldn't play with fire."

Deathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missedDeathstroke Wilson probably won't be missed
Default Re: Take Two Owner Of 2k And Rockstar Buys WWE's Video Game License

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
Who's even gonna buy it? I'd be real surprised if alot of people did. The ones who do are ones who are real addicted to anything WWE, or just have so much money to spend,that spending $70 on a game they won't play much,isn't important.

Same thing I never got about TV shows either. A network announced a show was being cancelled(in its FIRST season) yet they still had to air out a couple episodes, and people still watched the show, knowing that the show is cancelled and that the end of the episode airings won't conclude anything.
OR perhaps people will be generally interested in the final WWE game made by THQ?

Deathstroke Wilson is online now   Reply With Quote