Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #452 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: R&B Thread

We were just talking about lip-syncing and Beyonce and this Inauguration "controversy" I see on CNN/ABC/etc. I think it's ridiculous that gets as much if not more attention than The President's speech. First of all, I do not believe she was lip-syncing. She sang live to a backtrack of the military band playing who she could not rehearse with beforehand. Secondly, IF she had lip-synced is it really that much of a problem when the overall performance was beautifully executed and no one could tell until that military representative said something? Finally, a higher ranking military representative came out later and said they Marine Corps Band is in no position to access Beyonce's singing/performance.

Sorry for the rant but I was a little ticked that so much media was covering this and trying to "expose" Beyonce as some sort of fake for whatever reason.