Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart, more

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #54 (permalink)
Kun10
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friendsKun10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
You can still get fifa 13 for the PS2 even though the PS3 has been out for years.

And I mean the console doesn't really stand on it's own much. It has been out for less than 2 months and so far all it has to offer in the way of good games seems to be ZombiU (which I'll admit does look pretty sweet).

I don't want to be paying 250 for a console + 100 for the only 3 games I'd be interested in.
Fifa 13 is a brand game that's released on every system. EVERY system. These are different. It'd be the equivalent of Uncharted being released on the PS2.

Also.. I'm still failing to get your point. Do you want Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft to stop releasing new consoles because you don't want to buy a new one?
Kun10 is offline   Reply With Quote