Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart, more

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #53 (permalink)
Curry
Free from SCOTT STEINER

Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: Nintendo announces a ton of games (new Zelda, WW remake, SSB, Mario, Mario Kart,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
So...same thing will happen with PS4 and Xbox 720. Your point? Isn't off the ground much? What does that mean?
You can still get fifa 13 for the PS2 even though the PS3 has been out for years.

And I mean the console doesn't really stand on it's own much. It has been out for less than 2 months and so far all it has to offer in the way of good games seems to be ZombiU (which I'll admit does look pretty sweet).

I don't want to be paying 250 for a console + 100 for the only 3 games I'd be interested in.