Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Nostalgia-filled old wrestling video game thread.

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Nostalgia-filled old wrestling video game thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
I always liked no mercy "survival" match or what ever it was, where if you got far enough you unlocked guys

not really a rumble how ever

One of the first SvR had where you could "toss" people out by doing a lot of normal moves... Really liked that, probably be my fav but dont remember which year.
I enjoy the survival mode definitely, little feuds develop mid-match and stuff. I was playing forever Indy recently and I was CM Punk in this match, with I think Jay Briscoe, Joey Ryan and Toby Klein as the other 3 at the beginning. I got to about 20 but amazingly Toby Klein was still in the match, so I made it my mission to protect him as long as I could. I think I got to about 35 and the fucker pinned me. Enjoyed it immensely.

Also really enjoyed things like Super Powerbombing somebody out of the ring, or an over the top belly to belly. Classics.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote