Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #62 (permalink)
Aficionado
So it is written, so it shall come to pass.

Aficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new hereAficionado better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
Rather than Punk vs Rock, that's for sure. But if I had unlimited options and could choose for myself, then definitely no.
I would like if you spoke your mind on CM Punk more. I feel you haven't been very clear about what you think about him. Perhaps you could insert him into every post you make or something? Especially in threads that don't necessarily involve him. That's something only cool guys with valued opinions do.

On topic, no. But I understand that was probably the plan all along. Even though they marketed it as "Once in a Lifetime", WWE has never really been on top of their own continuity. Cena has lost his last 2 Mania matches. I can't see it happening a third time to be honest. I would rather the Triple Threat idea with Punk added instead for reasons Tyrion has pointed out in another thread.

Last edited by Aficionado : 01-24-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Aficionado is offline   Reply With Quote