Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 11:16 AM   #661 (permalink)
Calamity Glitch
Λ ŞŪƊƊה ĩŔŔɢŪŁΛŔĩŦ

Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000Calamity Glitch 8501 - 9000
Default Re: New Users Introduction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Yo.

- Why you picked your username: Doesn't matter
- Favorite wrestler(s):
Undertaker, The Rock, Booker T, Bruno Sammartino, Tony Atlas, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Ultimate Warrior, Mick Foley, and you can throw in Triple H, Kurt Angle, Lesnar, and Cena in there.

- Favorite wrestling company: WWE. Also big fan of Indy's.

- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? Ummm... never lived in England, or Australia. Australia however has some hotties, England they play soccer and then later eat tea and crumpets. USA.

And anything else you would like to share with the forum. I like mountain dew
I also like the Undertaker and Mountain Dew welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Boy View Post
Hello everyone from Greece.
I used to "troll" around here mostly on the chat(with the nickname Son a ma Gun) a couple of years back but I forgot my password.Now I'm here to participate in conversations and talk with wrestling fans around the world since in my country wrestling is ignored and very underestimated.

Sorry if my English isn't so good.First time writing in a national forum.
A troll never reveals he trolls. Tsk tsk.
Just kidding. Welcome back anyway.

Sig made by the Magnificent CHAMPviaDQ

Calamity Glitch is offline   Reply With Quote