Wrestling Forum banner

OFFICIAL WM 29 meet up thread

7K views 92 replies 32 participants last post by  step73121 
#1 ·
I hope the admin don't min me making this thread. . It's getting a little confusing on the other thread to talk about the meet up along with everything else...

So we are planning at least two meet ups. . One before HOF and one before Wrestlemania. ....

The plans up to now are meeting before each event at Blarneys Bar near Penn station... Having a few brewskies and maybe some food before heading over to the events. . .

I am more than open to change the plans if someone has better ideas.......

Times will be decided closer the time.. . . . . .

Areas or if you interested in joint in our wrestlemania weekend fun please get involved.......

Don't worry if your flying solo. . I am and many others are too so will be a great way to meet people from this forum and fellow wrestling fans. .

I understand 1983 is setting up a facebook page for the meet so join in there too and let's try to make it the unofficial meet of the weekend. . . .

I'm staying at the New Yorker hotel if any one else is and wants to say hi before hand to get families then let me know . . .

My email is s.k.russell@hotmail.co.uk if any one wants to be in touch. . .

Thanks guys I hope admin let us keep this thread up to help plan this meet and let's all get incolved and make the weekend epic

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: OFFICIAL wrestlemania 29 meet up thread

We should all have a house party at my house in Brewster NY

#19 ·
Re: OFFICIAL wrestlemania 29 meet up thread

We should all have a house party at my house in Brewster NY
Brewster??? Oh The Rock knows how to pronounce Brewster!!!

#13 ·
Why are people here comfortable meeting up with strangers?

Is it a cultural thing?

#14 ·
Everyone of your friends where strangers once . . .

We are meeting in a mutual place to head to an event where about 70,000 other strangers will attend . .

We all like the same thing and some of us are going solo so just want to meet people with the same interest to have a good time

#24 ·
Hey guys. Nothing wrong with going to Blarney's, I just hope everyone realizes it will be overly packed for sure.

I'll be staying at the Sheraton with my girl. Only coming from Long Island though. I'll Probably drive to the hotel it's a little more than an hour from my house. I'm doing HOF, axxess, and WM i just don't want to drive back so many times.

If anyone is gonna be selling a reasonably priced VIP axxess ticket that weekend let me know.

#42 ·
anyone here going to wrestlecon the morning of WM?

#46 ·
I'm going to be there with a friend, just wrestlemania. I'm from New Jersey and NYC is about a 30 min drive. I'll probably be in time square the whole day so if anyones around I'm more then happy to meet up. Maybe get a bite to eat and drinks before the show?

Yep join our meet... im think a bite to eat/few drink then head to event... join us

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
im still toying with the idea of going to wrestlecon.... not decided yet

Hey guys,
I posted in the Wrestlemania thread but got told about this one. Me and my mate are heading over on Wed 3rd staying in The Bentley Hotel. It's our 1st Wrestlemania so very excited and well up for the meet up on the Sunday morning.
We also have tickets for the TNA show in Westbury on the Fri night if anyone else is attending?? We was looking at possibly going on the train from Penn Stn as its only 20mins
Yeah our planned meet up point for both HOF and Mania is right next to penn station so join our meet and head to the events with us lot... will be a blast

#44 ·
Hey guys,
I posted in the Wrestlemania thread but got told about this one. Me and my mate are heading over on Wed 3rd staying in The Bentley Hotel. It's our 1st Wrestlemania so very excited and well up for the meet up on the Sunday morning.
We also have tickets for the TNA show in Westbury on the Fri night if anyone else is attending?? We was looking at possibly going on the train from Penn Stn as its only 20mins

#52 ·
Raw tickets should be on sale this week

Me and my mate are going to the axxess session on the Sunday morning so I dont know if we can join the pre-mania meet up

We will be up for meeting before Raw though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.