Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #923 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

So, apparently we've put in a bid of 1.2 million for Kei Kamamra from the Sporting Kansas "roster". His goalscoring record isn't great and that's without taking into consideration that he plays in the MLS. Seems a bit of a cheap punt in all honesty.

There are also rumours of us being interested in Jamie Mackie. I can't see how he would improve the squad at all.

I hope that we actually end up taking this window seriously instead of pissing about with joke offers such as 3 million for Gary Hooper, Celtic are never going to sell him for that amount. There's negotiation skills then there's taking the piss.

This reminds me of the dark old days when are previous cheif executive Neil Doncaster offered 300K to Luton for Steve Howard when they wanted 700K. We faffed about like twats until Derby swooped in with a 1 million offer. They got promoted that season with Howard bagging 16 league goals while we signed Chris Brown (not the one who hit Rihanna) for that same touted 300K sum. "Sex tape" ended up scoring one goal for Norwich

Wish we would have shown some bollocks and just told Swansea to name their price for Danny Graham. He would be ideal for us and isn't a risk due to the fact that we know that he can perform at this level.