Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #3005 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO920 View Post
Any negative effects from it?
Not really. The only thing that could be considered even remotely negative was that I sweated ten times more than usual - but that was evidence that it was working. I would literally be soaking wet, and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest.

I don't think I had any negative effects like the jitters or whatever because I correctly cycled it and allowed my body to acclimate to the pill in doses. The bottle tells you to start taking two pills until you feel well enough to take three, but I thought it was much better to start off with one dose, increasing by one pill a week until you hit that main cycle of weeks 3-6. Then you allow yourself time to wane off of it in weeks 7 and 8.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote