Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #922 (permalink)
Magsimus
\_(ツ)_/

Magsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whoreMagsimus is a rep whore
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93.20 View Post
City Watch ‏@City_Watch
Daily Mail: #MCFC have first refusal on Birmingham winger Nathan Redmond (18), which they acquired when loaning Joe Hart to Birmingham.

well that's news to me
Maybe he can become the next Scott Sinclair! Wow, go on Nathan you get that contract you deserve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93.20 View Post
it's fake. superb troll. superb.

Jimmy Kebe ‏@JKebe
Oups i thought if you're french and play football u just pop in to Newcastle and sign a contract ���� Not a chance of leaving #LoveReadingFc#
quality. That's brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
Speaking as a Newcastle fan myself, I just don't get it. Fair enough, we have gotten some quality players from the French League in the likes of Cabaye and Ben Arfa, but as a fan I'd like to see some of this money spent on players with PREMIERSHIP experience, as lets be honest; we're in a relegation battle now.

Some of these players I personally had not heard of before we were linked to them; and that comes from a lack of knowledge about Ligue 1, but my initial reaction when we signed Haidara was 'Who?' It is good that we are bringing in players and players still want to join Newcastle. I'd just personally like to see more money invested into the English leagues and bringing in young players that way and/or older players already in the Prem that know what they're doing and won't have to adjust to the pace.
Really? Look at the fee's we're paying, Sissoko signing soon for 2m. Where can you get value like that in England? Just look at the Zaha transfer or any business Liverpool do to sum that up.

Who could we have bought for these prices with Prem experience that are equal quality? English players, especially youngsters are garbage with over inflated price tags.
Magsimus is offline   Reply With Quote