Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWF Brawl For All

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WWF Brawl For All

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdeez33 View Post
LOL!! And you're a less than reputable Russo mark with nothing better to do than lucidly attempt to bash me on a forum... How masculine that must make you feel when you wake up in the morning. Though I'm sure the illusion wears off by the time you make it to the mirror and you realize you still have an inverted micro penis and raisin balls. Good day and enjoy being an absolute moron.
Congratulations Sir, you're a typical IWC poster. You try to sound cool by posting "edgy" words like idiot in a thread about something you were not even born then only to have later a meltdown and starts ranting about a penis and balls
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote