Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Beginners Guide To New Japan

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Beginners Guide To New Japan

Great thread.

I've watched half of the recent Tokyo Dome shows and what I saw, I thoroughly enjoyed. I have some questions as I am a completely new to it all, apart from the odd match, if anyone would be able to answer them for me? I don't want to turn this thread into a newbie asking daft questions though.

I've made the effort to watch more wrestling this year, but I feel like there is so much I can't keep up. You can legitimately watch an hour of wrestling a night and still not take it all in. I think NJPW is one I'm going to really make an effort with though.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote