Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Starting Intercontinential Cup Starting This Week

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wade Barrett Starting Intercontinential Cup Starting Next Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
Have you checked if you've been repped by any of the McMahons mate!?

Is this going to be each contender representing a continent? With Barret representing Europe as the champion or what?

Barrett (Europe)
Justin Gabiel (Africa)
Great Khali (Asia)
Jack Swagger (North America)
Sin Cara (South America)
Bushwhacker Luke (Australia)
The Yeti from WCW (Antarctica)

Haha. Really though, hopefully it has something like that and isn't just the usual Kofi-Ryder-Tensai-Santino-Truth-Slater.

How does six challengers work though? Let's say

Kofi beats Tensai
Trust beats Ryder
Slater beats Santino

is it a triple threat then or...?
I was also the only person the day after HHH was attacked by Sheamus on Raw that claimed HHH was going to challenge The Undertaker. Everyone called me crazy, and it turns out I was right about that one to. There are so many more things I have suggested that have actually happened, but you know that already.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote