Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett Starting Intercontinential Cup Starting This Week

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wade Barrett Starting Intercontinential Cup Starting Next Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
I love how the WWE has been using my ideas recently. I said Cesaro needs to carry an American flag, and embrace his efforts as United States champion, and he did. I wrote a thread on involving Sgt.Slaughter with Cesaro, and they did. I wrote a thread claiming that any "heel" IC champion should have more power over the IC title, and now Barrett is starting an IC Cup tournament.
Have you checked if you've been repped by any of the McMahons mate!?

Is this going to be each contender representing a continent? With Barret representing Europe as the champion or what?

Barrett (Europe)
Justin Gabiel (Africa)
Great Khali (Asia)
Jack Swagger (North America)
Sin Cara (South America)
Bushwhacker Luke (Australia)
The Yeti from WCW (Antarctica)

Haha. Really though, hopefully it has something like that and isn't just the usual Kofi-Ryder-Tensai-Santino-Truth-Slater.

How does six challengers work though? Let's say

Kofi beats Tensai
Trust beats Ryder
Slater beats Santino

is it a triple threat then or...?
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote