Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 07:40 AM   #15270 (permalink)
ATF
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Cal has pretty much the same list as I do, except I'd have Goldberg/DDP Halloween Havoc and the Flair/Harley Steel Cage there as well.

What are your top 10 Monday Night Wars matches?

Here are mine, in no particular order:
Bret/Austin - WrestleMania 13
Eddie/Rey - Halloween Havoc 1997
Taker/HBK - In Your House: Badd Blood
HHH/Foley - Royal Rumble 2000
Finlay/Regal - Uncensored 1996
Team Austin/Hart Foundation - In Your House: Canadian Stampede
Goldberg/DDP - Halloween Havoc 1998
Rock/HHH - SummerSlam 1998
Bret/HBK - WrestleMania 12
Bret/Austin - Survivor Series 1996

Special thanks to King Gimp for the sig.

MARKING FOR:
Daniel Bryan | Bad News Barrett | The Wyatt Family | Dean Ambrose | Damien Sandow | Sami Zayn | Austin Aries | Kota Ibushi | Kenny Omega | William Regal | Renee Young | YOSHIHIKO - The greatest dummy wrestler of all the times | Anything DDT tbh, especially the Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship matches