Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Royal Rumble PPV Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #36 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Royal Rumble PPV Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaneGaming View Post
Am the Same (i did buy TLC aswell) Its hard to justify buying a 50 dollar ppv when you can watch it for free online i support the product when i feel it's worth it. money
Yeah. Up until around 2009 I used to buy every PPV. Then 2010 hit, all the big names left and I didn't think they were worth the money anymore. Now I only buy a select few that I feel are worth paying out for. I'll always buy the Rumble though because it's one of my favourite events of the year. Having Rock on the card this time is just added value for money.

~Nemesis~
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote