Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #560 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Struggling to get a good read on people atm. People like Mikey and ZM seem to be deliberately misleading and almost screwing around to the point where I can't tell if they're double bluffing or just coasting for the time being whilst the first day progresses (moreso Mikey there).

I think it was Nov who mentioned scrilla's multiquote outlining fluff and being a basis of set-up speculation. I'd agree with that but it reminded me of scrilla's posts elsewhere on the forum which makes me think it could just have been a deliberate approach to have a bit of fun and having no real greater meaning.

Still unsure on why the TAZ guy was so late to the game, especially with his PR role. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now that he could have been offline or just unaware the live game had started, but he's on my radar atm.