Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:52 AM   #553 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK View Post
from what i reads like it seems like it's just a regular day vote bgut this time at night. it says nothing about pming big man.
So you'll be posting your night lynch vote in the thread during night? So will all the night lynchers, so they will be revealed straight away anyway.

So what was that nonsense about people being scummy for wanting the night lynchers to reveal themselves? I forget who it was who said it, but I'm sure there was more than one.

Was it Nov and ZigglerMark who had to defend themselves against being scummy for supposedly wanting to out the night lynchers?