Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GFX Ratings Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:38 AM   #208 (permalink)
Cre5po
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Cre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friends
Default Re: GFX Ratings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Cre5po, bro, I like the the overall dark feel of it with the red and black, and the stain text. btw, I was looking through the DA and found some of your gems that made me fall in love with your work. Real smooth blending and nice use of the size of the frames.

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Especially loved that Rio one.
I'm chuffed to say the least, it's honestly very humbling to go on forums and see people using my signatures or icons let alone praise them. I've only made signatures as a hobby for like 3 years and you can type a number of signatures into google images and mine will be top, which is still weird

My Dante wallpaper needs re-working, I'm not happy with the blending, sharpness or general colours but I'm grateful for the comments, I haven't done much in a while it's weird going back to my profile seeing all the old work!

Newest signature made just these past few hours, though I have put off a few wallpapers, oops

Original Render

www.cre5po.deviantart.com

Last edited by Cre5po : 01-24-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Cre5po is offline   Reply With Quote