Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #7546 (permalink)
Juggernaut Reigns
Kiss my eyes & Lay Me To Sleep

Juggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by redban View Post
No, he doesn't need it.

But the company would like to enjoy the revenue stream that will come upon his winning the title.

It's a business. Most fans want to see Rock win, and in this situation you have to satisfy them. You cannot disappoint your fans and hope they will remain loyal viewers.
In my eye's WrestleMainia Is All About Hardcore fans (yea it might sound greedy) but WM Should be giving the fans the matches that WE WANT you can screw the talent 11 months of the year but WrestleMainia should be about Making fans happy. Like last year

#Roman Reigns!
Juggernaut Reigns is offline   Reply With Quote