Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 02:11 AM   #87 (permalink)
HayleySabin
Déesse de L'extase

HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
It's mindless venting, and people like Dualshock are there to set the record straight

I think that the ratings did matter back then, not so much now since a lot of people DVR and watch the show on the Internet. It matters in the context of deciding whether or not a guy like Vince Russo was important or not, and the ratings indicated that he was. Numbers do not lie.

I do agree that ratings shouldn't matter to a wrestling fan unless the ratings are consistantly in the 0's which could alienate the advertisers. That should be a concern since your favorite show risks getting booted off the air.
no reason for it. he likes Russo and others don't. Opinion stated. Moving on.

I've heard numerous wrestlers say it never did. Then all of a sudden WCW got fixated on it and eventually led to Vince having to pay attention b/c of the force WCW was and the risk WWF had of losing possible business.

Meh. That's no different than when someone loves a sitcom or something. They'll occasionally see the ratings to see why and rumors about a cancellation are pending, but other than that, nah. I can't see any reason for any wrestling fan to care about ratings. It's...simply not an issue. I'm sure if New Japan Pro Wrestling had a show on a small cable channel in America that the ratings might not be very stellar. I wouldn't care. I'd watch that religiously. That's the point.

why is this a debate now? sheesh