Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 01:44 AM   #15265 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

It's brilliant.

Both Hardys deserve praise. Not just Jeff or not just Matt. I think they're both pretty great (yeah, great is what I meant to say) at what they deliver with.

Jeff is more one dimensional, but in one way is that a negative. He simply has that charisma to appeal to fans and hot damn do they ever get behind him. He's capable of some great face performances. His work really made a match like vs Triple H from No Mercy 2008 for me. He's been giving quite a bit of strong outings in TNA over the last few months too. He showed us that once he has a compelling heel persona, it does actually up his mic work. b/c normally he's very bad behind the stick. All that charisma and no way to channel it outwardly has always been baffling. However during his heel turn in TNA during 2010, the promos he delivered were good. Like really good actually. I don't know what clicked for him exactly, only that it was something he needed and I was happy to see it. Too bad he got sidetracked with his demons again to ruin the payoff with it, only Jeff did manage to show us another side to his work that we fans didn't think he had in him.

Matt is more well rounded in all aspects. Great seller, pretty on point with his ring work, and has a more general knowledge of what needs to go into a match than I think Jeff does. Matt's mind is probably his biggest aide. He knows what to do most of the time. He had his abysmal career and life path, but pardon that he's really quite good. Back on the right track currently too so that's worth a in my book. Glad he was able to bounce back. Shouldn't be a surprise. It seems to be a trait for the Hardys no matter what demons get in their path.