Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 01:33 AM   #72 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

But Dualshock speaks nonsense 99.9% of the time. That's why nobody thinks he's any good.

I could honestly try and defend Russo, but that's only b/c I can be a good spin doctor. The guy has much more outlandish bad moments in the world of wrestling than he does good. Even if good stuff was over the top. Only it worked at that time. Popularity & (ugh, I'm only saying for this statement) ratings wise. As most fans with brains know, ratings mean dick. They still could find Russo's successes to be pretty awful too.

As if any of it matters. The guy is a writer for professional wrestling. Why does it matter what people think about him? People rant on him - ok, cool. Dualshock feels offended for whatever reason and has to try and defend or, as Redwood Raven put it, apologize for the error Russo made on a wrestling program. It means nothing other than he wrote some crap in WCW. That's all. I'm inclined to say a debate between Kofi Kingston or Sin Cara being the worst guy on the WWE roster is much more worth the time of others than who or what is said about Vince Russo.