Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #71 (permalink)
SVETV988_fan
Little Poppa Pump

SVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Raven View Post
He said Booker T feuding with his brother showed that he can be a successful main eventer (Stevie Ray was a horrible worker, and a washed-up Ahmed Johnson returning didn't help), and also seemed to refute any facts against Russo's reputation as a self-promoter as well as many other horrible ideas that he clearly brushed off due to his bias towards him.

He's a Russo apologist.
Even if he is a Russo apologist, that doesn't make him any different from most people on here that make excuses for the things they like. The reason people shit on him is because he's backing a guy that is hated by the Internet Wrestling Community ( God forbid I call it that). That's one of the things I admire most about him, he's standing up for the guy he likes even if the opinion is popular or not.

I don't agree with everything he says, but I do think that Vince Russo gets a bad wrap sometimes, and alot of the points Dualshock makes on him are true. We all make mistakes on our facts sometimes, but he's right on the money more often than not. That's the mark of a good poster.