Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 AM   #62 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Anyone who posts something different from the usual (and it's completely dumb) is a good poster to me.

A lot of the time when you open a thread, it almost seems like people have 4-5 accounts and say the exact same thing in a slightly different way. . .and do it in every thread about said subject.

Choke2Death is pretty good. I like Rock316AE too, though he's gotten really agreeable lately and doesn't defend his stance as much as he used to. NearFall is also pretty good even though we don't always agree. There's some dude with a Sandow name and avatar who's decent too, but I can't remember his name.