Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #61 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
GET MY BAGS

JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

I don't have a problem with Rock316AE. He defends his opinions better than most posters. Yeah, he's biased, but then again so are a lot of people. He's also not an annoying fanboy like some other posters (ex:FBOB).

Pyro's pessimism annoys the shit out of me. I remember him explaining that it's a win-win from his perspective. If his fav does well then that wrestler exceeded his expectations and made it. If he fav doesn't, then he isn't let down and his expectations were met. Dude must live a miserable life. Personally I find it funny that in his mind Daniel Bryan is on a higher level than his boy, Wade Barrett, just because one of them won the WHC.

Also, what happened to Deso? Dude dropped off like a month or two after becoming a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny 310 View Post
No wonder why you have lots of red rep. Those posters are horrible.
For some reason I find it funny that these two opinions on who's a good poster are completely opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Dualshock can be a fantastic poster. Just go back and look at the that old Vince Russo thread (I think the one by JoseRivera) He was nailing people left and right with straight up facts. He's managed to make himself into a reputable person on here with the avatar of a guy people hate, that is admirable.

Go look at some of the threads from a few months ago in the WWE section, Dualshock posted a lot of good stuff in the threads, he seems to know his history and doesn't change to please people on here. I seriously don't get the hate for the guy. He's one of the smartest people on here, and that's not even me being sarcastic.
Really? I mean, I remember him defending his position, but I also remember him misreading some of the quotes and strawmanning. Also, his long ass posts were countered by guys like D.Cole.