Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Royal Rumble Match Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #187 (permalink)
Ray
I am Jack's broken heart

Ray probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missedRay probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Royal Rumble Match Discussion Thread

The Rumble this year just has a buzz for me. More excited for this Rumble then I have been for one in a while. We got so many established characters going in to the Rumble the crowd can connect with this year as compared to years before that it's crazy. When 3MB will make their entrance and eventually get eliminated in a comedic spot, I'll love it and I'll find it funny just because they have characters now and are actually entertaining on WWE Television. As opposed to just sending out Heath Slater, Mahal and McIntyre with vanilla gimmicks separately. You have Wade Barrett going in this year, Antonio Cesaro whose a rising star, Bryan and Kane are over as fuck, Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes make for a GREAT team dynamic, Prime Time Players are awesome, Kofi Kingston will do some epic shit. And that's only the MIDCARD. Sheamus, Randy Orton, John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback, the Shield and possible Mark Henry and Christian returns will cover up for the top stars spots.

We got a JAM PACKED Rumble this year in terms of star power. I'd say the most since probably 2002 or so. Couple that up with what'll be a good Last Man Standing match between Big Show and Del Rio, and an AWESOME built up Punk/Rock match, we may be looking at one of the greatest Royal Rumble cards in history. Doubt it'll surpass 2006, but it can come close.

Credit: GOATviaDQ

Last edited by Ray : 01-24-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote