Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - wwe.com ; Meet NXT's top prospects

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #65 (permalink)
Gareth Mallroy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Gareth Mallroy is an after thoughtGareth Mallroy is an after thought
Default Re: wwe.com ; Meet NXT's top prospects

Ohno's okay. Clearly not as good as Cesaro in the ring, or at least from what he's done in NXT/FCW. Good character though.

Wyatt Family I love. Just a great team so far.

Anya I'm excited for. A top athlete, an attractive woman and even taller, and I'm willing to bet, strong than Beth Phoenix.

Bo Dallas I like. Has a good sense of psychology and can play the traditional underdog character well.

Kruger is awesome. His Game Hunter gimmick is likely only a midcard gimmick to get him started and his team with Ohno is one that I can see holding the straps. His King of Africa gimmick though was solid. "I am the walking, talking, living, breathing main event!"

Paige is great too. Not so sure on the mic, but not many of the divas are and if she plays the anti-diva character, actions will speak louder than words, much like Kharma.

Richie is okay. I like Bo more and I see Rickie as a tag guy mostly.

Oliver Grey and Adrian Neville have a chance to make their high flying team work. I hope they succeed with it.

Surprised Connor O'Brian wasn't on the list. Even without Kenneth he can still succeed.

Glad Graves wasn't here. I don't see much in him as a singles competitor. Maybe if he teamed with Carter again...
Gareth Mallroy is offline   Reply With Quote