Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I disagree with that. I have a lot of respect for DesolationRow and he does make some very good points, but he can also be overly verbose and long-winded in his posts which sometimes isn't necessary.

Starbucks makes some good points even though she can be biased towards her favorite wrestler (not that i'm one to talk). She is very passionate about wrestling and rarely gets her facts wrong.
: Yeah okay. Deso's posts are fantastic and objective and I can't think of a time I've found him going on and on unnecessarily. He makes great points constantly and I've never regretted reading a post by him. Try having a longer attention span maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
no he isn't. He loved Kennedy, then hated the hell out of him. He loved Riley, hated him, loved him again and now idk, probably hates him. He isn't consistant on anything other than hating Jeff Hardy.
Well I can't speak about Kennedy because that was before I was on the forum, but I don't recall Pyro changing his opinion on Riley. I received rep from him not too long ago for a post I made supporting Riley.

From everything I've seen from Pyro, he's been consistent on all of his positions, as much as I disagree with a lot of them.