Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Undertaker... Where is He and When Will He be Back?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME
Humbled

THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Undertaker... Where is He and When Will He be Back?

Undertaker will most likely return on an episode of RAW/Smackdown to someone flapping their gums about how they have done it all in this business, Undertaker's signature bell sound will then wave the stadium and he will challenge that superstar.

Right now, The most likely opponent is CM Punk which kinda disappoints considering they have already had matches in 2009. They were decent i'll admit but nothing compared to what kind of a match Lesnar/Kane/Cena/Rock could put on.

With Cena, I am not talking about his wrestling ability but the hype surrounding the match but they will probably save a match of that caliber for WM30.

For this year, The 4 opponents that might face taker are:

CM Punk
Brock Lesnar
Rock
Kane
THE BWO HAVE POSSESSION OF ME is offline   Reply With Quote