Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who stands out the most on WF?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Who stands out the most on WF?

JY57 I think literally about 75% of his posts are copy and pasting dirtsheet rumours. He's got all da scoopz.

I don't mind Pyro most of the time but the guy is just so negative and self centered it's unbelievable. Seems like the guy will never be happy and has to pick holes in EVERYTHING. If he won the lottery he'd just commiserate how he'd bet it all on Wade Barrett winning the title and then losing it.

Starbuck is a nice lass (or lad) but again like the other guy above said, does turn into a knob in THA RATINGZ thread. That thread brings out the worst in people.

Rock316AE seems to be knowledgeable, pity it's only about his client, I MEAN favourite wrassler. He even remembers ratings breakdowns from Rock segments in 1999 or whatever. Sad.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.

Last edited by Honey Bucket : 01-23-2013 at 10:49 PM.