Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5503 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 09:32 PM
AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
Ambrose <3

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa Nakano View Post
For a great sci fi style anime check out Shadow Star Narutaru. I have the DVD set and all 7 manga currently released. Its an anime that is HIGHLY underrated. It starts out seemingly cutsie/childish and becomes like WTF with each episode.
Narutaru has been one of those shows that I want to watch but for whatever reason haven't started. It's a relatively short anime so I might just run through the series over the weekend. I've avoided the tv tropes page so I wouldn't spoil it for myself.

It looks like Dark Horse has cancelled the manga which sucks since the series probably won't be finished unless they lose the license or decide to republish with better translations and the original Japanese format. Tokyopop did the same thing to a couple of their series which left a lot of incomplete manga series on peoples' bookshelves. Tokyopop published the first five Deadman Wonderland volumes before it shut down. Currently no publishers have picked up the series. Although, it can be a good thing because the Kodansha release of Sailor Moon is a hundred times better than the Tokyopop release.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome