Re: Daniel Bryan is the best.
Everyone in this thread should just hug it out.
I said this somewhere else, but Bryan should take a small hiatus. My rough idea would be:
(1)hell no to lose the belts b/c of a miscommunication
(2)Bryan is the RR iron man but is begrudgingly eliminated by Kane
(3) Bryan forgives Kane, expresses sentiment on being a team, but needs to do his own evaluation of himself and considers quitting/moving on
(4) as he leaves, he is berated by Punk
(5) "x" months later, he attacks Punk out of nowhere
(6) wins Iron Man match vs Punk at Summerslam
(7) Begins journey to wwe title reign, feuding with Vince and various cronies in the fall and ultimately ending in RR victory
(8) Wins wwe title at WM over Cena
I just outlined months of interesting television in 5 minutes but I guess it all doesn't matter b/c of his mic skills
Give the man the football...he'll run with it