Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #4429 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Annnnnndddddd Houston is plummeting! #Linsanity #CountOnKobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
are Brandon and I the only non black people in here, what the flying fuck.

also is brandon the only white guy in here?
I'm white, then again i'm rarely in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterizer View Post
WOw Chicago at number 3 , impressive and surprising. Was it because of the significance of Michael Jordan?
Chicago is one of my favourite teams purely from MJ. Living in Australia we don't get much in the way of NBA. Aside from the playoffs we don't get regular games so you're sort of forced to bandwagon a good team (or stream games but thats painful).