Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Deserved but Long Shot Inductees into the WWE HOF

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: Deserved but Long Shot Inductees into the WWE HOF

But how many of those guys listed are a long shot?

Freebirds probably have the best chance out of anybody. Same goes for Hansen. Can't see how Sting, Angle, Jericho & Nash are long shots, seeing as how all are or have been active within the past year and don't seem to be hanging it up anytime soon.

I seriously doubt Nikita would want to be inducted, as he's a minister (had a sermon at my local church a few years back, looks totally different now). Owen won't be going in, not due to WWE but due to his wife.

Vader is still active. Rock N Roll Express are highly unlikely, mainly due to Ricky Morton being in so much trouble over the years.

Out of everybody on the list, the only ones I consider long shots are Jake, Machoman, Luger, Steiners, Midnight Express & Cornette. Everybody else either has a decent chance or likely want to part of the business (Koloff).
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote