Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan is the best.

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #108 (permalink)
KO Bossy
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, West of London, England, South of Mars, North of Hell
KO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselvesKO Bossy is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Daniel Bryan is the best.

I personally don't get how you guys don't want to take a power drill to your ears when Bryan starts screeching YES and NO. Its so unbelievably annoying. How can people identify that as "awesome" or "comedic genius"? There's no substance behind it. Maybe I'll go to wrestling school, get hired and my character can chant "THE". It makes about as much sense as YES/NO, and apparently all you have to do to be considered good on the stick these days is shout something random and stupid. Oh and make jokes comparing yourself to a domesticated farm animal. Maybe I'll call myself a rooster and make a bunch of cock jokes.

On second thought, there are people who would say Dane Cook is funny (4 words that should under no circumstances be in succession), so I guess some find the promo equivalent of dangling your shiny keys in front of a toddler 'entertaining'.

"The taller the chefs hat the greater the chef.... FOOLS .... Who said I was a chef?!"
KO Bossy is offline   Reply With Quote