Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan is the best.
View Single Post
post #106 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Nostalgia
Paradise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Daniel Bryan is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoAwesome View Post
Well give us Bryan fans credit, at least we don't red rep you (well I don't) for your opinions. Anytime I tell the truth about Sheamus, I get a red rep from his marks

On topic though, Bryan may not be the best on the mic, but he is above most of the roster with the exceptions of Punk, Sandow, and with debate, Cena.
You don't. You have sense. But I've got many red reps for my posts on Bryan before.

and at Sheamus marks. Didn't think this forum had any with how much hate he gets on here. If anything, I thought you would get positive reps for trashing him with how most people feel about him on this forum. But you and Brodus Clay (forum member) are the top Sheamus haters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cricket View Post
Vanboxmeer is actually a Bryan fan. He is always pessimistic because he thinks Vince hates Bryan and trying to screw him.
He's always negative about him though, 100% of the time, and I never see him praise him, unlike someone like Pyro who praises the fuck out of Barrett, so it's strange if he's actually a fan of Bryan.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome