Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Daniel Bryan is the best.

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #105 (permalink)
Rick_James
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Rick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missedRick_James probably won't be missed
Default Re: Daniel Bryan is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What_A_Maneuver! View Post
I think he's the best wrestler in the company atm.

His gimmick has become a bit too cartoony as of late. The best I've seen him all together (as a package) so far is just after we won the WHC and was feuding with Show/Henry.
Agreed, Daniel Bryan is an awesome wrestler and can give great promo's, but his current character doesn't really have a main eventer feel because of all the childish antics. I thought his feud with CM Punk was great too, I personally wouldn't mind if they took him back to that, but actually booked him strong too. He was getting massive pops back then too, I just think they entirely over did it.
Rick_James is offline   Reply With Quote