Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #5349 (permalink)
-Extra-
Moron

-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here-Extra- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKayson View Post
No no I actually agree with you. 2k serves are shit. EA servers with fifa are also shit for me.

and by ps1 create a player mode what do you mean? I think there Creations is far greater than EA's besides the gameface feature.
Im talking about 2k sports games, I dont know about other Take 2 departments, but in NBA 2k13 just like in every 2k game from 2006, you get minimal options to morph your player. Sure theres a great My player mode but it takes away when your created player looks like a cartoon in comp. to everyone else.
Theres 1 face template for all skin colors and you can tweak nose width and stuff like that but in the end all created players look the same with the same Down Syndrome look.
Hairstyles are kinda weird and beards are drawn on the face.
Lack of different skin templates really sets back the whole mode.

There arent many body types but thats kinda ok since players wear baggy jerseys. Im not sure who exactly in 2k sports works on NBA but the other team that worked on Top Spin had a much greater create a player mode. Sadly that team is defunct now.

Edit
NBA is done by Visual Concepts

Internal developers

Current
Visual Concepts

Defunct
Indie Built.(closed in 2006)
Kush Games.(closed in 2008)
PAM Development.(closed in 2008)
Venom Games.(closed in 2008)

Last edited by -Extra- : 01-23-2013 at 06:47 PM.
-Extra- is offline   Reply With Quote