Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #5345 (permalink)
-Extra-
Moron

-Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra- -Extra-
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
And THQ's DON'T? I don't know how you could get a worse server experience.

I have absolutely ZERO knowledge of sports games, so I hope this is good news. As long as they treat the WWE with respect and don't half ass the games because they're not wrestling fans, maybe it'll be ok. I just hope they don't make like 90% of the game focused towards career mode, because I seriously don't care. Just give me the most up to date roster possible, good models, smooth gameplay, enough DLC to support new characters and online and I'm happy. Oh, and one more thing, it's time to be able to FULLY edit our existing in game models. None of this change the color shit, I want the ability to give and remove facial hair, I want clothing edits, etc. If you can do it in 1999 you can DAMN SURE do it now.
EAS servers are amazing and imagine the gameface feature on a WWE game. 2K is beyond terrible in both departments. They have one good basketball series and pretty much everything else is crap, unless we're gonna count the NFL game from 2005. Baseball sucks, Boxing sucks, Top Spin is good just because every other tennis game is arcade, that Amped game blows. I seriously hope that someone other than 2K Sports, some other department works on the game.

Last edited by -Extra- : 01-23-2013 at 06:18 PM.
-Extra- is offline   Reply With Quote