Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Take Two Owner Of 2k And Rockstar Buys WWE's Video Game License

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
dxbender
The Face Of The Company

dxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a pushdxbender is getting a push
Default Re: Take Two Owner Of 2k And Rockstar Buys WWE's Video Game License

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
They are the owners of games like Grand Theft Auto and BioShock, not just 2k Sports. These games are known for the free-roaming stuff, and if they add free-roaming matches to WWEgames like in Here Comes the Pain , then I am set. I hate backstage brawls. I want to able to go into the ring, then to the back, then outside and fight. I don't like staying in just one parking lot.
And will be cool to go from the ring,to outside of it, and all around the stage(and even off the stage), and then branch into backstage(with various areas backstage) and even being able to fight in the crowd.

lol, even do what HCTP does and be able to fight in merchandising area and outside the arena.